- Five for Five Offerings
- Our Church's Wider Mission- Funds the work the UCC does in the Associations, Conferences, and in the national and global church. Funds are invested in programs, resources, and tools needed to keep local UCC churches strong, effective, and growing. It also helps pastoral placement and education for church leaders; worship materials and theological interpretation; resources and training for stewardship and fundraising.
- One Great Hour of Sharing - Supports partners in countries with ministries that fund health, education and agricultural development, emergency relief, refugee ministries and both international and domestic disaster response, administered by Wider Church Ministries, Global Sharing of Resources.
- Strengthen the Church - Supports church growth, pastoral and lay leadership development, youth and young adult ministries within conferences and administered by Local Church Ministries.
- Neighbors in Need- One-third of this offering supports the Council for American Indian Ministry (CAIM) and two-thirds is administered by Justice and Witness Ministries to support a variety of justice initiatives, advocacy efforts, and direct service projects through grants.
- The Christmas Fund- Provides direct financial assistance to retired and active United Church of Christ authorized ministers and lay employees and their surviving spouses, including pension and health premium supplementation, emergency assistance, and Christmas thank-you checks
- Church World Service
- CWS kit items are collected throughout the year and assembled in April. United Community Church acts as the local depot for CWS kit collection. CWS will pick up the boxed kits in September.
- The Blanket Plus program allows for Mother's and Father's Day gifts in memory and honor of special women and men.
- Local outreach
- Kingdom Community Services - sponsers the local food shelf and thrift store, Wednesday Community Lunch, Thanksgiving and Christmas Community Dinners
- Community Connections - in partnership with NVRH, through the Interfaith Partners, to assist those in need.